Inspired by the Linea Classic, the Linea Mini comes with dual boilers and an integrated brew group that allows the machine to achieve the temperature stability and energy efficiency of the saturated brew group in a reduced footprint. The Linea Mini is handmade with the same components used in our commercial machines to ensure the same durability that the Linea Classic has become famous for.
LINEA MINI – A LA MARZOCCO CLASSIC REDESIGNED FOR THE KITCHEN
- Dual Boilers: separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
- Integrated Brew Group: a combined boiler and brew group achieve thermal stability in a reduced footprint.
- Hot Water Spout: convenient spout for tea and rinsing portafilters between shots.
- Thermal Stability System: as water passes through each element, temperature is further stabilized.
- Internal Pump: self-contained pump without compromising performance.
- PID Control: stepped temperature wheel allows for user adjustment.
- Barista Lights: led lighting allows you to focus on your extraction and the cup.
- Water Reservoir: an integrated 2.5 liter water tank makes plumbing optional.
- Indicator Lights: lights provide user feedback on heating and water level.
- Colors: the Linea Mini comes in Stainless Steel, Black, Light Blue, Red, White and Yellow color options to match your personal style.
Want more information?
Contact us today to receive more information on products and services offered by The Patera Group.