If there’s one rule when it comes to espresso…
It’s that the barista should always be in control.
The Strada hands over that power, allowing the barista to maintain direct pressure control during extraction.
This machine was designed with front-line operators in mind. La Marzocco has always appreciated the fine value of a talented barista. And that’s why the company assembled a Street Team to help with the creation of the Strada. A panel of leading baristas and technicians from around the world gathered to build this beauty.
And of course, those distinctive features like saturated brew groups and stainless steel boilers are standard on all La Marzocco espresso machines.
MECHANICAL PADDLE [MP] TECHNOLOGY
- Direct control of water flow and pressure using an internal, mechanical valve that allows controlled pre-infusion
- Motor speed is regulated with La Marzocco’s classic paddle interface
- Barista stays in direct pressure control at any point during extraction
- Manually-operated by the Barista
REAL TIME PRESSURE
- Dedicated coffee boilers and pressure gauges for each brew group
- Barista maintains real time boiler pressure throughout the extraction
- Dedicated pressure gauges help to indicate any inconsistencies in the grind, dose, or tamp
Machines available in mechanical paddle (MP) and electronic paddle (EP) versions. All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Want more information?
Contact us today to receive more information on products and services offered by The Patera Group.